lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Bug on lwIP TCP section (or HTTP client from contrib)?

From: Enrico Murador - Research & Development - CET
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Bug on lwIP TCP section (or HTTP client from contrib)?
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 14:45:49 +0100

On 02/11/2015 13:46, Sergio R. Caprile wrote:
There are two HTTP servers on the contrib tree.
Which one are you using ? RAW API or ?
Raw API.

The webserver worked more than OK the last time I checked. If you
modified it and it doesn't work, common sense dictates you rollback and
examine if this issue you notice can be observed on fresh code.
If you can observe this issue on fresh code, from GIT HEAD or from
1.4.1, and you are using RAW API with NO-SYS=1, on a tested and known to
work OK port, with a tested and known to work OK linklayer driver, I'll
be happy to help.
Well, it still works. For the client seemed to be not a problem to receive an RST at that point.

I'll be happy to try with an "all tested" configuration for my board, but I'll have to find a "known to work" link layer driver, because I've found some bugs on the Atmel ASF one (already submitted to their bug tracker), so I had to modify it.
I'll try with the stock HTTP server.

Anyway, you should have noted that I provided a theory on the issue (with enough detail I hope), so I think that one with some experience on lwIP internals could take less than a couple of minutes to see if my theory is right or if I'm plain wrong.

Thanks
Enrico