lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Call tcp_close() out of tcp_recv()-context?

From: Karl Karpfen
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Call tcp_close() out of tcp_recv()-context?
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 14:48:47 +0200

It depends on what you mean by "context".

The structure is as follows (all non-OS and with RAW API):

With tcp_recv() I set up a receive-callback function my_recv(). my_recv() is triggered by lwIP whenever some data are received. Some of these data may contain an information "connection will be closed by host".

My question: can I do a tcp_close() from within my_recv() which is called in lwIP's receive-context (which possibly may be a receive-IRQ)?

Thanks!