lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] What should I do when tcp_err callback

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] What should I do when tcp_err callback
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 11:25:15 -0300

I will assume you are using the RAW API, you are using no RTOS, and you
have set NO_SYS=1

A call to tcp_err callback y as indication of a problem in a connection.
It has been aborted (reset by the other end) or never setup (timeout on
connection attempt).
When called, you must free your own resources and not disturb lwIP,
since it already did what it had to do.
See the accompanying examples in the contrib tree for more information
and proper usage, you'll save a lot of time; yours and ours.