lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Two UDP kills DHCP?

From: Jens Nielsen
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Two UDP kills DHCP?
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 17:46:39 +0200 (CEST)

Hi

Maybe...

/* MEMP_NUM_UDP_PCB: the number of UDP protocol control blocks. One
   per active UDP "connection". */
#define MEMP_NUM_UDP_PCB        3

If I recall correct dhcp uses a pcb from the "common" udp pool so you should
set it at 3 or above if you want two of your own at the same time.

Or you can post your lwipopts.h so we can have a look

BR /Jens