lwip-users

[lwip-users] tcp_output.c fault?

From: Xun Chen
Subject: [lwip-users] tcp_output.c fault?
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 10:56:15 -0400

Hi there,

I am using TI's TiVa (TM4C1294) for a TCP-based project

The code is developed on CCS, and the TiVaware contains lwip 1.4.1.

I got my codes working (sort of), pumping out data acquired from SSI port (via ISR) to TCP port at around 200kb/sec.

Once hours running, it ran into a hard fault, with NVIC_FAULT_STAT_IMPRE flag, which means Imprecise Data Bus Error

Then I began to study the stack to see what caused this fault, here is the SP pointer and the memory dump of the stack

From there, I can track down the last instruction before the hardfault

The fault is inside tcp_output.c, around the highlighted area.

Does any one have suggestion on what I should trace next? Or is this a known bug in lwip?

Thanks!