lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] memory leak ?

From: Noam weissman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] memory leak ?
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 22:32:44 +0300

Hi,

I am using FreeRTOS running under STM32F427

Yep 1.41

I am not freeing any sent PBUF's its a TCP connection. It should be freed by
the TCP
stack itself ??

Any new PBUF inside the recv call back is freed after processing

I do free any PCB's of PBUF's if connection fails or closes

Thanks for the prompt reply,
Noam.