lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Single connection with "httpd" web server

From: Noam weissman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Single connection with "httpd" web server
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 09:00:01 +0300

Hi,

You mean one user, not one connection. HTTP creates multiple connections
to load a page.

I have implemented this by adding a session ID. That means that you need
to change the web server
to support that.

In general you create a login page and after successful login you return
a session ID to the page. You need code to save this
Globally and every new request sent to the server you add that session
ID. The web server will check if the SSID is valid it will
Reply with the requested data. If not it will force the login page.

This is a brief description.

BR,
Noam.