lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwip ARP reply delay at first time

From: Dmitriy Zabotlin
Subject: [lwip-users] lwip ARP reply delay at first time
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 19:17:16 +0300

Hi all.

I have a problem with lwip ARP reply.
My board is connected to the notebook directly. After board power is on I am trying to ping (my board) it, I can view ARP requests in Wireshark, but not ARP replies. After the 5-th request the board sends 5 replies (at one time) simultaneously with time (distance) delay equals to 30 ms.
From this moment board responses immediately on ARP request

I use FreeRTOS 7.6.0 with lwip-1.4.1

Part of my lwipopts.h config:

#define ETHARP_TRUST_IP_MAC           1
#define ARP_TABLE_SIZE                      4
#define ARP_QUEUEING                       0
#define LWIP_MULTICAST_PING 1
#define LWIP_BROADCAST_PING 1

Also, I can see errors at field "Frame check sequence" in ARP replies, how can I fix this errors?