lwip-users

[lwip-users] Sockets with Single thread tcp/ip

From: COOKE, Damien
Subject: [lwip-users] Sockets with Single thread tcp/ip
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 01:58:02 -0400

Compilation of my project stops here in init.c

#if ((LWIP_SOCKET || LWIP_NETCONN) && (NO_SYS==1))
  #error "If you want to use Sequential API, you have to define NO_SYS=0 in your lwipopts.h"
#endif

I need to use NO_SYS==1 as this is a ROM based device with no OS.  So there is only one thread.

I want to use sockets so I have LWIP_SOCKET =1 .
Is there any way I can use this combo or am I forced to not use sockets because I don’t have an OS/multiple threads

Regards
Damien

Damien Cooke
Hospitality & Stadiums / Arenas