lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP keeps re-transmitting but no ACK packet after SYN,

From: Mohsin
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP keeps re-transmitting but no ACK packet after SYN, SYN+ACK
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 05:09:41 -0700 (MST)

I'm implementing webserver using updated lwip stack.

Actually, before updating to the latest lwip stack from Master GIT Head, my
webserver for IPv4 was working fine but now after integrating both IPv4/v6,
webserver is not working.

For debugging, I'm printing pcb->states in tcp_process( ) before entering
into any cases. For every http requests, I'm getting pcb->state=3
(SYN_RCVD).

And my device keeps re-transmitting SYN, ACK request to the PC.

So where can be the actual problem that I'm not getting. Right now I'm
unable to post a capture file but soon I'll post it.

Regards,
Mohsin