lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP 1.4.1 + FreeRTOS

From: oscargomezf
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP 1.4.1 + FreeRTOS
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 08:40:08 -0700 (MST)

Hi David, I trying to find something similar. I need an example of a project (freertos + lwip) that run on a stm32f107. I need to start a new project and I would like to check if with a stm32f107 is fast enough to my project. Could you send me a link with the example? Do you remember what evaluation board is running the example? Thank you so much. Best regards.