lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwIP TCP STACK

From: Kellermann, Kilian
Subject: [lwip-users] lwIP TCP STACK
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 08:32:14 +0000

Hello everybody,

first, sorry for my bad English but I try my best!

Now I have some questions and I hope someone could help me… At the moment I work with the Arduino Taijiuino and with this project: https://github.com/elechouse/EMAC-DEMO . Now I want to implement the TCP part, that the Taijiuino can work with TCP. The problem is, at the moment I’m a bit helpless… I don’t know how I to implement the stack. Also the receiving and sending functions are implemented and I don’t know what I have to do, that TCP stack can work with the receiving packets. And on the other side what I have to do to send the data back.

Best regards

Kilian Kellermann

SOMA GmbH - Sitz Lüdenscheid, Registergericht Iserlohn HRB 3925 - USt-Id-Nr./Vat No.: 811221510

Postanschrift: Gewerbering 9, D-58579 Schalksmühle * Telefon: +49 2355 5 08 28-0 * Telefax: +49 2355 5 08 28-9 99

Geschäftsführung: Dipl.-Ing. Johannes Bieling, Dipl.-Ing. Marwin Kinzl, Dipl.-Oec. Andreas Kostal, Dipl.-Kfm. Helmut Kostal, Dr.-Ing. Ludger Laufenberg