lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Interfacing LwIP for a radio communication

From: Marco Jakobs
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Interfacing LwIP for a radio communication
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 11:23:26 +0100

Hi Ivan,

this really looks exactly like what I need ;-))

Changing the serial calls to run on my internal message queues will not be a
big deal. I just need to find out how to add the right calls to add the SLIP
NetIf. I'll dive into this once I find some time in the next days ...

Thanks for that valuable hint!

Marco