lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Interfacing LwIP for a radio communication

From: Ivan Delamer
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Interfacing LwIP for a radio communication
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2015 08:50:09 -0700

Hey Marco,

I would definitely look at the SLIP netif. I've been using it and the current code works.

It is basically a point to point IP encapsulation with almost no overhead (1 byte). It assumes that both sides already know their IP configuration. So you can manually assign IP addresses to each radio station and then create a simple driver to connect to the right station according to destination IP address.

Cheers
Ivan