lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Interfacing LwIP for a radio communication

From: Marco Jakobs
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Interfacing LwIP for a radio communication
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 10:19:40 +0100

Hi,

PPPoS is unfortunately not an option. It's basically still a
point-to-point-protocol with some overhead. We're not using dedicated P2P
connections; one single packet will go to a completely different target than
the very next packet.

It's a narrow bandwith application, there is no room for establishing a PPPoS
connection, sending the data packet, end the connection, reestablish the
connection to the next radio etc.

Back to my initial idea, will this be a reasonable way to do it?

VBR
Marco