lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LWIP - TCP receive assert failed

From: Jackie
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LWIP - TCP receive assert failed
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 23:54:52 +0800

Hi Simon,

Yes, I am using a very old version of LWIP. I don't know the version
number though, it should be older than 1.1.0. It is from our supplier,
and I think the issue I encountered (mentioned below) is also from the
supplier.

So basically it is not a good idea to use sys_sem_wait() in the context
of tcpip_thread(), in case probably tcp_output() is called recursively.

Best,
Xiaowen