lwip-users

[lwip-users] netconn_bind - How to "unbind"?

From: TJO
Subject: [lwip-users] netconn_bind - How to "unbind"?
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 07:29:44 -0700 (MST)

Hi

Im using lwip 1.4.1.
I use TCP and is the listen server using netconn API.
Only one connection allowed.

I create a NetConn
I do a netconn_bind
Then a netconn_listen
Finally I call netconn_accept

But, how do I handle a client reconnect in the case the client don't
disconnect the correct way, but just connects again?
Then I cant do a network_bind for 2 minutes. All in sync with the
documentation. (In use error).

Is there any way I can do this faster in case a client doen't behave??

Thomas