lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Fwd: question about using master/head instead of 1.4.1

From: Krzysztof Wesołowski
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Fwd: question about using master/head instead of 1.4.1
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 22:18:09 +0100

As it is open source project, and master is pretty stable (we also use it in production, after encountering some issues with 1.4.1 which were fixed in master), consider community in your decision.

Community will be better off you use, test, report bugs and improve current master, not some old, not maintained stuff.

If you find bug in master we will be interested in solving it - because it affects our software and products. If you fix bug in master - devs would be happy to integrate it into master.

If you pick code without community you will be basically responsible for any ongoing/needed maintenance.

Regards,
Krzysztof Wesołowski,