lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Pulling data from a server using HTTP with lwIP

From: Robert Wood
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Pulling data from a server using HTTP with lwIP
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 17:42:09 +0000

Got it. The syntax explained in Mikael's mail is very sensitive. It seems an incorrect space can mess it up. Anyway, Wireshark shows I'm getting back index.html. Awesome!

Now to work out how to read the packet in my thread!

Many thanks again to both Simon and Mikael. :~) I'd not have solved this without your help.

Rob