lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Context of poll and recv?

From: Karl Karpfen
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Context of poll and recv?
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 11:27:30 +0200

Sergio,

reception is not the problem but transmission. Here I learned I can't enqueue data fgrom main loop directly. Meanwhile I'm setting a similar flag and collect all my data from within transmission IRQ context - which works fine.

Karl

Hi Karl,
I'm not trying to teach you how to do things, but I need to ask you if
there is any reason why you can't rise a flag in your eth rx interrupt
and run all lwIP code from the main loop ? (zero latency ?)

Mine (sort of):

void eth_input(ifc)
{
    do {