lwip-users

[lwip-users] Hardfault when closing TCP connection External

From: ALP-Schoof
Subject: [lwip-users] Hardfault when closing TCP connection External
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 05:16:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I'm trying to make a server which responds to a client.
The server responds to certain commands. Each client is handled in a
seperate task. When a client disconnect from the server, without prior
notice, the server crashes. I think it has something to do that the
receivetask tries to read the data from the netconn, but the netconn is
getting closed after the check.
When I receive a disconnect command, I delete the tasks first, and the
netconn after. Then there aren't any problems.

I do a check before reading the data like this:
**************************
if (rcvSocket->pcb.tcp->state > ESTABLISHED)
  return -1;
netconn_recv(rcvSocket, &rcvBuff);
//Move the data to a local buffer
//Return
Using the netconn::state doesn't work either for this check

I couldn't figure any way to safely read data. The transmit task doesn't
seem to give any problems tough. Is there anyone who might have a solution?

I'm using FreeRTOS V8.0.1 and LWIP v1.4.1
<http://lwip.100.n7.nabble.com/file/n23118/Drawing1.png>

Thanks in advance

Cheers!
Ricardo