lwip-users

[lwip-users] question about using master/head instead of 1.4.1

From: Wendel Assis
Subject: [lwip-users] question about using master/head instead of 1.4.1
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 14:17:50 -0300

Hi all,

   I´ve started working with lwIP some weeks ago and one thing that called my attention was that the latest stable version is two years old and that we have almost 200 commits since them. I know this seems an odd question, but what the community suggests? pick the stable or the master version for a new integration? I could see that many commits were related to ipv6 and ppp, but I'm not sure if critical bugs were fixed in between.

Best Regards,
Wendel