lwip-users

[lwip-users] LWIP RAW tcp_close, tcp_connect

From: The Webbers
Subject: [lwip-users] LWIP RAW tcp_close, tcp_connect
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 06:32:06 -0400

I am using LWIP 1.4.1 two questions: I have made a connection to a server, the transaction looks correct (watching it with Wireshark). The connection opens I send data,the server acks with data, the server data is acked, the server sends fin_ack, I use tcp_close, NULL all callbacks, my fin_ack is acked by the server. When I try to make a connection to the server 10 minutes later (using a different local port but the same remote port) the server will not respond to the sync. Where do I look?

When the server does not respond what should I do tcp_abort, purge the pcb?

Just started using the LWIP.
Thanks

Paul