lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] IEEE-1588 with lwip?

From: Xun Chen
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] IEEE-1588 with lwip?
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 12:13:02 -0400

Sorry, my bad, missing the subject line

I contacted TI regarding that, but haven't got anything useful for the TiVa
series, and the Stellarisware example they gave me was a broken project,
missing files, and build at all.

It seems that TI's team was totally lost in their 1588 support.

That's why I was hoping to get some insight here

I have a working 1588 implementation on LWIP -- based on the white
rabbit code plus some changes. What are you trying to do with it?
I would like to use it on TI's TiVa to sync our data loggers

Seems like TI also provides the combination lwIP + PTPd, included in
Stellarisware somewhere.
No I don't know the TI products, but I guess you could start from the
Stellarisware sources...

PS: If you need to respond to digest mails, could you please at least try to
keep
the subject intact? Thanks.

Simon