lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] The xml schema of the lwip stack

From: zakaria jouilil
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] The xml schema of the lwip stack
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 14:16:35 +0200

Sure.
In fact, (as I already described on a previous message) I'm working how to model an embedded protocol stack which can be used in an avionic context (I work on a little company which operates in this field).

I met a lot of difficulties to find an adequate model. So, I thought that finding a metamodel for such a stack can be very useful and I want to know what an xml schema of the lwip looks like since this lwip is open-source I think that there is a possibility to find an xml schema about it..

That's all, I hope I was clearer now

Le 30 avr. 2014 13:44, "Simon Goldschmidt" <address@hidden> a écrit :

zakaria jouilil wrote:
> up...

Maybe you should better describe what you want to ask instead of just reposting it...?

Simon