lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] ppp-new IP forwarding only works one direction (Etherne

From: LMao
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] ppp-new IP forwarding only works one direction (Ethernet to PPP)
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 13:05:07 +0000

Hi Sylvain,

I applied the patch and it seems everything is working. However, I don't know
much about VJ support,
so I don't know if the PPP server and my gateway device have actually
negotiated to use VJ at all.
Please tell me how to check VJ is in effect. Is there any specific debug
options for VJ?
I did set VJ_SUPPORT to 1 in lwipopts.h, is there anything else need be set up?

Charles