lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] SSH-server for lwIP?

From: Federico Bianchi
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] SSH-server for lwIP?
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 16:46:21 +0100 (CET)

There is some work in progress to port Dropbear to uIP in the context of the uMon bootloader, so I would assume it may be relevant here as well.

Best regards
Federico Bianchi

On Fri, 21 Mar 2014, Satz Klauer wrote:

I know this is not a pure lwIP-question but may be somebody here
already solved this problem.

I need to implement a SSH-server on top of lwIP. Here I can't simply
use things like OpenSSH since it requires several functions from
underlying operating system (which normally does not exist when lwIP
is used).

So can anybody recommend a embedded SSH-implementation that can be
used on top of lwIP?

Thanks!