lwip-users

[lwip-users] new SSI/SHTML parser testers needed

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: [lwip-users] new SSI/SHTML parser testers needed
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 11:22:54 -0300

Hi everyone,
I rewrote the SHTML parser inside the httpdserver_raw project, and I
wonder if there is anyone interested in testing it in real-life situations.
All you would need to do is replace your contrib/apps/httpserver_raw
files and probably some slight mods to your tag handling routines, as
this engine supports standard 'echo var' and 'exec cmd' tags (but
resorts to exec unknown tags, so old non-standard tagging should work),
and might (not yet decided) change the way cmd functions get their
parameters and provide status (based on user preferences).
Just comment on this thread.
Regards

PS: I'm using lwIP1.4.1, so you might need to upgrade too.