lwip-users

[lwip-users] STM32F4 LwIP HTTP Ethernet Bootloader (IAP)

From: Müller , Martin , KN
Subject: [lwip-users] STM32F4 LwIP HTTP Ethernet Bootloader (IAP)
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 06:46:28 +0000

Hello everyone! My name is Martin and I'm quite new to LwIP.

I am using the ST "In-application-programming over Ethernet" Application for an
own Bootloader architecture. The Application and LwIP-Stack 1.3.1 are connected
through RAW-API.  The File-Upload to the Microcontroller is done through a HTTP
POST Method Form. A binary file of approximately 2 Megabytes is splited into
~1500 TCP-Packets.

My Problem is that I don't know how to stop the Transfer, if my HTTP
Application detects packet with corrupt content. The Browser always sends all
packets till the end. I could easily close the tcp connection, but I want to
send a ErroPage in case wrong content is received. Therefore the tcp_close()
Function is not the right choise.

Do you have any hints for me? Thank you all.

Bye.

STM32 IAP over Ethernet:
http://www.st.com/st-web-ui/static/active/cn/resource/technical/document/application_note/DM00025236.pdf";