lwip-users

[lwip-users] 回覆: Re: Advice on wifi mo dule

From: Gary Poon
Subject: [lwip-users] 回覆: Re: Advice on wifi mo dule
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 01:03:18 +0800

I have been finding a Wi-Fi module which should be good for a range of products. As time to market is also a very important factor to select the module, apart from the source code of the 88w8686 driver, do you have a demo or sample code (with the lwip)?

I had spent a year to develop a voip product before it goes to the market, it could be fun but it was also a nightmare... I do not want to "dig too deep" into the driver and stack this time...

Thanks.

Regards
GP

bernard <address@hidden>提到:

We have open source a Marvell 88W8686 driver:
https://github.com/RT-Thread/ART/tree/master/software/platform/wifi_8686

The 88W8686 WiFi chip module can be buy from taobao.com, which is about 3 - 4$.

It's based on STM32F4 & RT-Thread RTOS, an open source RTOS. The lwIP is used and 88W8686 driver as a network interface. However, this WiFi driver has no WPA/WPA2 feature.

Best Regards,
Bernard Xiong
http://www.rt-thread.org