lwip-users

[lwip-users] Two devices running LwIP, ARP exchange not happening.

From: Ishmeet
Subject: [lwip-users] Two devices running LwIP, ARP exchange not happening.
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 05:31:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Everyone,

I have two platforms running LwIP, Both are connected in a Network using
Wlan through an AP.
I have seen that while I ping from one module to remote PC or opposite also,
then Ping works fine.
But When I ping from one module to another module, then Code does not reach
the Ping recv callback inside ping.c ??

On debugging, I have found that one module sends ping request, the other
receives ARP request inside etharp_arp_input, then it goes to replying to
ARP request for our IP address inside etharp_arp_input.
This goes on continuously for how much time I ping.

I think that the ARP is not getting resolve properly between the two
modules. Any one ever faced this before?