lwip-users

[lwip-users] Sys_Timeout(); Calling Handler Immediately?

From: Ishmeet
Subject: [lwip-users] Sys_Timeout(); Calling Handler Immediately?
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 23:41:50 -0700 (PDT)

I am using LwIP 1.4.1, the problem is I have to use sys_timeouts(), for "Ping
Request Timed out" prints inside ping.c. When I send ping requests using
ping_send_now(). I call sys_timeout(1000, ping_timeout, ping_pcb); along
with it. The problem is ping_timeout handler calls immediately after calling
sys_timeout, rather it should call after 1000 msec as described.

Has anyone faced this problem before?