lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] No delay between DHCP discoveries

From: HA
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] No delay between DHCP discoveries
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 09:33:31 -0700 (PDT)

I found the problem. It was the people before me that had been burrowing code
from dhcp.c and put it in another file. There was an error in  that file.  I
was concentrating on the original dhcp.c and was therefore editing the wrong
file.

I will soon start with a V2 of this product and will use 1.4.1 in V2. Still
has a few thousand to sell of  V1. We also had an urgent problem with a dhcp
relaying agent at one customer. Due to the amount of discoveries sent out
and the delays involved our product had already sent out a new discovery
while the reply to the previous one was on its way.