lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Allocate a netbuf to send with netconn_write

From: Ueli Niederer
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Allocate a netbuf to send with netconn_write
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 19:40:54 +0200

From what I know, you don't need a //netbuf// to prepare the data to be sent. You can pass a "normal" buffer to netconn_write along with the flag NETCONN_COPY to send your data.

Regards
Ueli

Quoting address@hidden:

I want to send a TCP/IP message with netconn_write. Before that I need to prepare the data I have to send.

For that reason I want to allocate a netbuf with the maximum block size, because I don't know the exact size of the send data. How can I do that? Is there an example (allocate netbuf, send, free buffer)?

Thanks a lot for ideas.

Best regards.
Markus