lwip-users

[lwip-users] Closing socket in 1.4.1

From: Jonathan Dumaresq
Subject: [lwip-users] Closing socket in 1.4.1
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 14:44:22 -0400

Hi,

I try to find a way to close an socket that have been error on it. The close
seem to never return.

Test case

1- establishe an new connection with a server
2- send data
3- disconnect the cable when the data is sent
4- got the send timeout since I set the SO_SNDTMO
5- try to close the socket with close(sock); <---- never return.

I use this with FreeRTOS.

I got an call back function on the link status changed.

Is this a situation that I can do somethign or i'm stuck in the close
function untili the link came up back again ?

Regards

Jonathan