lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Compiler warning

From: Peter LM
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Compiler warning
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 09:02:13 -0700 (PDT)

boisbu wrote
> Could you please highlight me where to add this include path? Is it
> directly in the lwip/src/api/tcpip.c file?

Please remove your folder "src". The right hierarchy (if I am right) is
lwIP/api/tcpip.c . Do you see the difference?

1) Copy your entire "src" folder then copy it next to it (under lwIP
folder), finally remove it.

2) Add to your include paths:

-I $(LWIP_LIB_DIR)/include \
-I $(LWIP_LIB_DIR)/include\ipv4 \
-I $(LWIP_LIB_DIR)/netif\include \
-I $(LWIP_LIB_DIR)/lwIP_Apps \       -> this one is optionnal

3) Everything should be ok but if the warning is still there then go at the
top of "tcpip.c" and add :
#include "lwip/ip.h"

Regards,
Peter