lwip-users

[lwip-users] webserver problem

From: pcu
Subject: [lwip-users] webserver problem
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 01:11:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
I work with STM32F217 + LWIP 1.3.2 + FreeRTOS 6.1.0

I have several services in parallel:
One webserver (therefore on TCP)
One UDP client to connect NTP.
One UDP client ECHO request.
One UDP server listening broadcast messages.

The webserver is heavy, because pages are in javascript and need Jquery
mobile(91kB).
Neverthless, So far so good.

But If I connect other services, all the pages from webserver are not
loaded.
I tried to increase some parameters but without success. I don't know where
to go to improve the webserver.

This is the screenshot from Chrome:
Bad:
<http://lwip.100.n7.nabble.com/file/n21697/Capture.jpg>

Good, with all UDP services disabled:
<http://lwip.100.n7.nabble.com/file/n21697/Capture1.jpg>

Note that I updated the ethernefif.c like this:
http://lwip.100.n7.nabble.com/STM32-RBUS-Receive-Buffer-Unavailable-bit-set-after-debugger-break-td11154.html#a11161

Thank you for your help,
Pierre.