lwip-users

[lwip-users] ARP Request breaking Telnet traffic

From: Daniel Haslimann
Subject: [lwip-users] ARP Request breaking Telnet traffic
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 11:27:29 +0200

Hi Everybody

I am facing a problem with our embedded controller running lwip.

What I am doing in the test, is doing telnet traffic over days. It runs well for about 2-3 days, and then suddenly there is no reply.
I have now made a wireshark log to see what happens. It looks like an ARP request in the network is triggering the problem.

I have attached the wireshark log.

I anybody has an idea what happens, I appreciate any help.

Regards,
Daniel

--

machine control AG