lwip-users

[lwip-users] call to tcp->recv delayed

From: Nishant Agrawal
Subject: [lwip-users] call to tcp->recv delayed
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 14:22:00 +0545

I am trying to implement webserver using lwip with the OS.
After tcp->accept function is called, tcp->recv is called after a around 20 secs. The delay is not always 20 secs. In wireshark, I can see the packet being sent by the client, but the server does not ack it even after the packet is received by the physical layer and passed to the library. Can anybody provide me any suggestions on how to remove this delay. There is no problem with the implementation and the program runs just fine, opening the desired page as well but it is just the delay that is concerning me. Thanks in advance.

--
With Regards,
Nishant