lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] STR912 lwIP + Freertos demo

From: ajinkya
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] STR912 lwIP + Freertos demo
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 02:26:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Noam,
I am done with the trials of different combinations of Timers available.

But I guess , something is wrong. As udp works fine without the use of
timers.

And as the timer related function gets called it stops (Ethernet leds
continue to blink but doesn't reply ping ).

Yes, I do agree that LWIP cannot use hardware timers, as its a platform
independent thing.

I am still checking whats going wrong here........and will also post a new
thread, in case, somebody has faced same kind of problem.

--
Thanks,
Ajinkya