lwip-users

[lwip-users] Multiple connection server issue

From: Carr, Anthony
Subject: [lwip-users] Multiple connection server issue
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 11:16:59 +0000

Hi,

I am having a problem with a TCP server with multiple connections to clients using TCP raw API.

I am tracking through the code trying to see what is causing the problem but I need a bit of help in understanding how the TCP transmission system works.

My application when it comes to sending a packet calls tcp_output() followed by tcp_write().

Does tcp_write() actually send the packet or does it just set it up ready to send?

If it only sets it up ready to send what routine causes the packet to be sent?

I am using lwIP version 1.3.2 with NO_SYS = 1.

Thanks,

Tony

Anthony Carr

Principal Electronics Engineer

Devlin Electronics Logo

 Unit D1, Grafton Way

 Basingstoke, Hampshire

 RG22 6HZ

 www.devlin.co.uk

  T: +44 (0)1256 467367

  F: +44 (0)1256 840048

  M:

  E: address@hidden

This email contains confidential and/or privileged information belonging to Devlin Electronics Limited, its affiliates and/or subsidiaries. If you are not the intended reciient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution and/or the taking of any action based upon relieance on the contents of this transmission is strictly forbidden. If you have received this message in error; please notify the sender by retirun email and delete it from your system, If you require assistance please contact our sales office on +44 (0)1256 467367 or visit our website www.devlin.co.uk.