lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Assert on netconn_write: "already writing or closing"

From: Marco Jakobs
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Assert on netconn_write: "already writing or closing"
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 11:39:56 +0100

Hi Simon,

sorry ... i've checked and at this time the nonblocking is disabled. I'm just
using the "nonblocking" during connection setups (outgoing TCP connections) to
avoid blocking of my ipserver task.

We're talking about a server connection (incoming TCP), and I've not set
nonblocking here.

So the assert is occuring on a connection with just send-timeout given, on a
blocking connection. It happens when the timeout runs out due to non-available
buffer space.

Marco