lwip-users

[lwip-users] Gateway problem with LwIP

From: sb80
Subject: [lwip-users] Gateway problem with LwIP
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 10:40:05 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I work for the first time in my life with the LwIP Stack and I have some
problems.
I hope anyone have a idea to fix it.

I have a netX500 processor from hilscher with the OS rtx and the OS use the
LwIp Stack (I don't know the version).
The netX500 offers two ethernet interfaces (et0,eth1).
I configurated the two interfaces with following parameters:

eth0:
ip: 192.168.0.10 (static)
mask: 255.255.255.0
defaultgateway: 192.168.0.1

eth1:
ip: 192.168.1.20 (static)
mask: 255.255.255.0
defaultgateway: 192.168.1.50

I debbuged the code and I am sure that the parameters from eth0 and eth1 are
correct stored inside the code.

Now my problem:
If i ping the IP 192.168.10.40 on eth1, no ARP, to get the MAC from the
gateway, appears on eth1, but on eth0 a ARP appears with the message "who
has 192.168.0.1? Tell 192.168.0.10"

If eth0 have no defaultgateway (0.0.0.0) and I make the same ping on eth1
(like above), no ARP appears on eth0 and eth1.

Is there anyone who know this problem or can give me a idea?

How can I found out the Version from the LwIP (Version File??)?

Thanks
Stefan
(Germany)