lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Problems Connecting to a GSM Router

From: Ivan Delamer
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Problems Connecting to a GSM Router
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 10:12:17 -0700 (MST)

My experience is that some GSM modems are a bit unreliable, my suggestions
are:

- Make sure you are handling callbacks from PPP that may inform of a
disconnect. You can then close and re-establish your PPP session

- Some GSM modems may need a software reset or even hardware reset when
connection is dropped.

Cheers
Ivan