lwip-users

[lwip-users] httpserver with http1.1 header

From: trex7
Subject: [lwip-users] httpserver with http1.1 header
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 08:21:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I'm using raw lwip1.4 with http server from contrib-1.4.0. Http headers are
generated dynamically. The server uses SSI. I figured out that the server
generates http1.0 headers by default. I want to generate http1.1 headers. My
main problem is the size of the Content-Length, specially the size of
SSI-Strings. Is there already a variable that holds the SSI-size?
I also generated fsdata.c with makefsdata -11 but the content-size ist
wrong. It doesnt inlude the size of the  SSI-variable.
Regards,
Trex