lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] STM32 RBUS (Receive Buffer Unavailable) bit set after d

From: jblackarty
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] STM32 RBUS (Receive Buffer Unavailable) bit set after debugger break
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 10:18:02 +0700

I'm using lwip 1.4.0. But my port is for GCC and I didn't even tried to make it easy modifiable to other compilers. Also it's not complete yet.  I'll share it later. But I see you solved issue. My congratulations :)

Hello jblackarty

I'am interested in your port of the stack on the STM32F207 i currently use 1.3.2.
Did you port 1.4 to the STM32F207 ?
If so can you share you port / project ?

I am using IAR version 6.4.1 but soon going to update to the latest release.

Thanks in advance,

Ruben van der Kraan