lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] [Savannah-users] Consuming a web service using lwIP on

From: Amine Ait si ali
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] [Savannah-users] Consuming a web service using lwIP on the NB3000
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 13:53:30 +0100

Hello,

Sorry about posting to Savannah-Users, i think i should have posted to lwIP-Users.

I can't change the web service that was created using ASP.NET because it's part of a bigger project in my university (i agree that it would have been perfect if it was mine, i would have used .wcf instead of .asmx). My task is to try to communicate with this existing web service using a FPGA board called NB3000, to program this board i need to use the software called Altium Designer, this software is based on the lwIP stack.

Thank you

On 14 August 2012 13:04, Jordi GutiƩrrez Hermoso <address@hidden> wrote:
On 14 August 2012 06:27, Amine Ait si ali <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm trying to consume a ".asmx" web service using the nano board 3000 from
> Altium (Altium Designer use the lwIP as a TCP/IP stack). The problem is the
> ".asmx" support only HTTP request and not TCP, SMTP or JMS....

This has got nothing to do with using Savannah, does it? It
furthermore looks like you're trying to talk to some proprietary
server protocol. A partial solution to your problem would be to use
free software, not ASP.NET.

- Jordi G. H.