lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP host PING dramatic speed decrease

From: Funk, Artur
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP host PING dramatic speed decrease
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 09:01:49 +0200

It would be easier if you would tell us what kind of hardware you have
used. In the past I have had similar problem since my PHY was
initialized wrong (10Mbits Speed). It wasn't unobtrusive in a P2P
connection, but with a lot of traffic in our firm lan, the response time
was terrible. So far about my situation but it could be everything, bad
cable, wrong initialized MAC and so on...

Best regards

Artur Funk