lwip-users

[lwip-users] HTTP Server RAW - TCP Retransmission problem

From: Angel C
Subject: [lwip-users] HTTP Server RAW - TCP Retransmission problem
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 17:10:13 +0200

Hey guys,

I have a problem with implementing the default RAW HTTPd server, because whenever I am accessing the host URl I don't receive any information and when analyzing the data with Wireshark I noticed that the computer is sending a TCP Retransmisision just a few milliseconds after the GET was issued. I attached the Wireshark capture and you can easier visualize the behaviour by applying the filter: ((!(nbns)) && !(dns)) && !(arp).

Some more context information:
Can you please help me?

Best regards,
Angel