lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] how to upload file to web server

From: vincent cui
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] how to upload file to web server
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 11:58:33 +0000

Hi :

I think that my last mail let you misunderstand..

The following picture is captured by wireshark .

When select file and press upload button in web page, the browser really issue POST request in TCP packet drawn by black pen.

But the socket accept API only recieve HTTP packet drawn by red pen. I don’ t know why , if I can receive POST request in HTTP packet,

I can parse it and save file raw data

The PCAP file is attached . would you help to have a look  ?

Vincent